lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lenya web-app Startup error
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 10:42:49 GMT
Rahul wrote:

> Thanks Andreas,
> Thats answers why I was getting FileNotFoundException on browsing docs.Just
> one more clarification, do I need to change cocoon.xconf manually for <
> ....local-catalog> value on every deploy of application or ANT build does
> that for me ?

> Any clue on the issue (a) pertaining to path to file "log4j.log"  on web-app
> startup. Where is that being picked up from.

The paths to log4j.log and to the entity catalog are derived from
the install.dir property in build.properties. If you look at
src/java/log4j-properties.xsl and src/webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon-xconf.xsl
you see what happens.

BTW, if all files look OK - sometimes it helps to do an ant reset
and install again.

HTH,
Andreas