lenya-user mailing list archives

From Tobias Habermann <thaberm...@thabermann.net>
Subject Re: Bitflux Editor error
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 13:02:15 GMT
You are right, i am not logged in. I just spotted the empty User-ID
display at the top. But this leads me to two questions:
1) Where can i log on/How can i fix the problem?
2) Is it a bad idea to use Unipublics structure for my own site? The
Unipublic file structure seems more logical to me, and it is closer to
what i would want to do with Lenya.
I want to manage a website with Lenya that has News, Articles with
topics and an FAQ, where should i start then?