lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sitemap error in Default Publication (Lenya CVS Head)
Date Sat, 10 May 2003 08:35:14 GMT
Bill Humphries wrote:

> I built Lenya using today's CVS Head and Cocoon 2.1 M1.
>
> I'm trying to understand the structure of the Default Publication. I
> went to:
>
> http://localhost:8080/lenya/default/live/index.html

The live area doesn't work at this moment (I don't know
if it's not yet implemented or just the published files
are missing).

BTW, I just noticed that the authoring area is broken, too.
The solution of this problem might require some serious
design decisions, so it probably won't be fixed until the
beginning of next week.

Andreas