lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Mingfai Ma" <ming...@hongkong.com>
Subject RE: Configuration/Installation
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 06:10:00 GMT
hi,

Thx Andreas! I was longing for the document for some time.

May I clarify that, the most stable/recommended option is to use the latest
Lenya snapshot and cocoon m1 (which is a milestone download but not release
download), we can ignore the warning and files, except endorsed.tar.gz, at
http://www.wyona.org/lenya/ . right?

i am eager to try it asap.

regards,
mingfai