lenya-user mailing list archives

From Bill Humphries <wh...@apple.com>
Subject Sitemap error in Default Publication (Lenya CVS Head)
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 23:27:41 GMT
I built Lenya using today's CVS Head and Cocoon 2.1 M1.

I'm trying to understand the structure of the Default Publication. I
went to:

http://localhost:8080/lenya/default/live/index.html

And got this error message:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<error:notify
	error:type="error"

error:sender="org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ErrorHa
ndlerHelper"
	xmlns:error="http://apache.org/cocoon/error/2.1">
	<error:title>An Error Occurred</error:title>
	<error:source>org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException</
error:source>
	<error:message>No pipeline matched request:
uri-parameter/default/doctype/live/index.html</error:message>
	<error:description>org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No
pipeline matched request:
uri-parameter/default/doctype/live/index.html</error:description>
	<error:extra
error:description="cause">org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException:
No pipeline matched request:
uri-parameter/default/doctype/live/index.html</error:extra>
	<error:extra
error:description="stacktrace">org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundExcepti
on: No pipeline matched request:
uri-parameter/default/doctype/live/index.html
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(P
ipelineNode.java:166)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.
invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(
PipelinesNode.java:162)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:554)
	</error:extra>
</error:notify>

I'll continue to try and sort this out, but if there's an obvious
thing, let me know.

-- whump