lenya-user mailing list archives

From "GIBBON, Robert" <Robert.GIB...@livingston.sema.slb.com>
Subject RE: Lenya -- questions and observations
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 09:42:13 GMT

> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
> java.io.FileNotFoundException:

TOMCAT_DIR/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/docs-new/content/xdocs/tab-cocoon-v10.dt

> Corresponding errors exist for all the other demo applications, the reason
> being that the dtds and their helper files are indeed not at the place
> where they are supposed to be (at least in my CVS version)

This is the most frequently reported error.
Usually, if you enter an absolute path for install.dir in
build.properties, this shouldn't happen. The entity resolver
is configured in cocoon.xconf which is patched by cocoon-xconf.xsl.

--This would explain the errors with the binary distribution, since you
don't know what the user's absolute path is going to be. I have had all the
errors reported and a few more besides, using the binary snapshot from
Friday night. It would be a great help if you could find a workaround that
didn't use absolute paths,
I would offer to do this m'self but family commitments mean I have not a lot
of time to spare...

Thanks

Robbie Gibbon