lenya-user mailing list archives

From Christian Egli <christian.e...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Sitemap error in Default Publication (Lenya CVS Head)
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 09:09:57 GMT
Andreas Hartmann <andreas@apache.org> writes:

> Bill Humphries wrote:
>
> > I built Lenya using today's CVS Head and Cocoon 2.1 M1.
> > I'm trying to understand the structure of the Default Publication. I
> > went to:
> > http://localhost:8080/lenya/default/live/index.html
>
> The live area doesn't work at this moment (I don't know
> if it's not yet implemented or just the published files
> are missing).

The "problem" is that you need to have some content in the live area
before you can serve anything. As the publisher isn't finished yet,
there is no way of placing files into the live area (short of moving
them there manually, of course).

--
Christian Egli       christian.egli@wyona.com   +41 1 272 9161
                     Wyona AG, Hardstrasse 219, CH-8005 Zurich