lenya-user mailing list archives

From Christian Egli <christian.e...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: [Wyonacms-users] Cocoon to Lenya
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 10:12:44 GMT
Alex McLintock <alex@OWAL.co.uk> writes:

> sometime around a month and a bit ago I volunteered to help with
> documenting Lenya, and then I promptly got a new client who has been
> working me ten hour days, and getting me in on national holidays!
>
> So my apologies for not being as active as I promised.

No problem, we all need to make a living. Anyway, good to hear from
you. I thought you had disappeared of the face of the earth :-)

> I'm still of the opinion that the learning curve for Lenya is too high
> - we need to make things easier to use!

I think that is pretty obvious when you look at the posts in this
mailing list.

Have you had a chance to look at the new default publication? It think
it is a step towards making things easier to understand and get into.

--
Christian Egli       christian.egli@wyona.com   +41 1 272 9161
                     Wyona AG, Hardstrasse 219, CH-8005 Zurich