lenya-user mailing list archives

From Christian Egli <christian.e...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: [Wyonacms-users] Cocoon to Lenya
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 15:03:20 GMT
Alex McLintock <alex@OWAL.co.uk> writes:

> Hi folks,

Hi Alex,

what are you up these days.

Sorry for the delayed answer, I'm working through my mail stack.

> I have a reasonably simple Cocoon application which I want to put
> into Lenya....
>
> I see there is this page
> http://www.wyona.org/docs/xdocs/int-create-pub.html which describes
> how you might do this. However it uses the ethz-mat sample
> publication and this was recently described as being out of date
> with the current version of Lenya.
>
> Can anyone tell me whether I should be following these instructions
> or not?

I would look at the default publication and see how it is done. The
way the default publication constructed is the way we want to go
forward. I also just finished a user tutorial which gives you a short
description on how to use the CMS.

Read the publication-sitemap of the default publication. It should be
pretty self-explanatory. Let me know if you have aby questions.

--
Christian Egli       christian.egli@wyona.com   +41 1 272 9161
                     Wyona AG, Hardstrasse 219, CH-8005 Zurich