lenya-user mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <mi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jetty deployment
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 18:46:07 GMT
Alex Nelson wrote:

>I am trying to deploy the latest CVS version of Lenya to a jetty server
>running under jboss 3.2. Jetty/JBoss is failing to deploy and giving the
>following error:
>
>Caused by: javax.servlet.ServletException
>	at
>org.apache.lenya.cms.scheduler.LoadQuartzServlet.init(LoadQuartzServlet.java:107)

Seems like the QuartzScheduler is causing problems during startup. The
QuartzScheduler is running within
a separte servlet. In the case of Tomcat it's configured within
"web.xml", which is "generated" during the build process
by "src/webapp/WEB-INF/web-xml.xsl".

Unfortunately I am not familiar with Jetty, but I guess you need to
configure the startup parameters for the LoadQuartzServlet,
or does Jetty also use web.xml?

HTH

Michael