lenya-user mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <mi...@apache.org>
Subject passwd with flowscript
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 17:07:07 GMT
Hi

A couple of days ago I implemented the "passwd" functionality
into Lenya by using FlowScript. It means you can now easily change
the password of a user via the web-interface, e.g.

http://localhost:8080/lenya/oscom/admin/passwd/index.html

The scripts and screens of the flowscript can be found within

src/webapp/lenya/content/ac

You can still of course generate an MD5 encrypted password by using ANT

ant -f src/webapp/lenya/bin/util.xml passwd

and then copy/paste it into the users IML file, e.g. lenya.iml

I will try to improve the passwd functionality within the next couple
of days. For instance implement Lenya's URI convention:

http://localhost:8080/lenya/oscom/admin/users/michi.html?lenya.usecase=passwd&lenya.step=inputscreen

Please let me know if you have any feedback.

Thanks

Michael