lenya-user mailing list archives

From walterbarr...@mail.com
Subject Lenya Integration with a Portal/Extranet?
Date Sat, 03 May 2003 14:43:03 GMT
Lenya is a fine CMS and something I would like to see my organization use. We require a CMS
to integrate with the extranet (authentication, document/file management, * management...)
and have the ability for a member of the organization to edit/create pages only she/he has
permission to manage. This is a feature Red Hat CCM offers with the portal and CMS products,
though Lenya more matches our CMS requirements.

Is there any experience integrating Lenya with other portal/extranet servers?

Thanks for your help.