lenya-user mailing list archives

From Markus Vaterlaus <mvaterl...@mus.ch>
Subject Re: Helpful note when building Lenya and Cocoon 2.1 M1
Date Sun, 11 May 2003 19:59:44 GMT
Hello Bill, hi list

I think you wanted to write $COCOON_HOME instead of $LENYA_HOME. Here a
short listing of the  necessary commands to get C2.1M1 from the Apache
Site compiled as a webapp useable for Lenya:

1. cd $COCOON_HOME
2. chmod 755 build.sh
3. cd tools/bin
4. chmod 755 ant
5. chmod 755 antRun
6. cd ../../                  (aka cd $COCOON_HOME)
7. ./build.sh -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp (on UNIX)
8. follow the steps 10 ff. at
<http://www.wyona.org/installation/source_version.html>

--mv