lenya-user mailing list archives

From Alex Nelson <anel...@ansoftcomputing.com>
Subject RE: Jetty deployment
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 21:39:11 GMT
OK. Same war for both cocoon and lenya. This time on tomcat 2.1.24.
Cocoon still works fine. Lenya reports the following error when I try to
access it:

Original Exception: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The output format must
have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xslt}content-handler' property!
	at org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.TransformerHandlerImpl.endDocument(TransformerHandlerImpl.java:208)
	at org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.endDocument(AbstractXMLPipe.java:91)
	at org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.endDocument(TraxTransformer.java:503)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ContentAggregator.generate(ContentAggregator.java:163)

Since this is the recommended application server, any ideas? Cocoon works perfectly in the
same application server.

BTW: Jetty is a compliant application server and is even included in the cocoon distribution.
This
indicates to me that there is a problem with conforming to the JSP and Servlet specifications
on the part of
lenya.

--
Alex Nelson