lenya-user mailing list archives

From Alex Nelson <anel...@ansoftcomputing.com>
Subject Jetty deployment
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 17:49:28 GMT
I am trying to deploy the latest CVS version of Lenya to a jetty server
running under jboss 3.2. Jetty/JBoss is failing to deploy and giving the
following error:

Caused by: javax.servlet.ServletException
	at
org.apache.lenya.cms.scheduler.LoadQuartzServlet.init(LoadQuartzServlet.java:107)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.start(ServletHolder.java:219)
	at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initializeServlets(ServletHandler.java:436)

All of the log files for the application are of zero length. Does anyone
know why this might be happening? I have a cocoon instance running on
the same server and it is running with no problems.

--
Alex Nelson
ANSoft Computing