lenya-user mailing list archives

From Alex Nelson <anel...@ansoftcomputing.com>
Subject Configuration/Installation
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 20:37:59 GMT
I have finally gotten my system to a point where I can install Lenya.
Cocoon 2.1M1 is installed, configured and works properly. Lenya
installed with no errors. When I try and load the default page, however,
I get the following:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Namespace for prefix
'http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml' has not been declared.

The error log in the WEB-INF/logs directory has the following error:

ERROR   (2003-05-05) 11:48.43:767   [core.xslt-processor]
(/lenya/index.html) Thread-21/TraxErrorHandler: Error in
TraxTransformer: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Namespace for
prefix 'http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml' has not been declared.
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Namespace for prefix
'http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml' has not been declared.
	at
org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.postErrorToListener(TransformerImpl.java:705)

Does anyone know how to correct this? I am trying to set Lenya up to
demo for a project for a client of mine.

--
Alex Nelson
ANSoft Computing