lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gregor.rothf...@wyona.com>
Subject RE: documentation/tips for lenya as a org website
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 09:01:53 GMT

Is there anything else I should be aware of and read? Any other tips
such as what files I should look at to set common templates for wrapping
static xml->html docs with a logo and menubar at the top/side of each
page? It seems like Lenya is targetting this type of thing so I figure
it should not be too difficult to accomplish this.
<<

we are working on the new default publication which will cover a lot
of that. you can watch it taking shape, it is in cvs already.

I realize that lenya
isn't as mature in terms of usability as some of the other CMS projects,
but I am willing to learn and deal with this for the advantages I
believe it will provide in the long run.
<<

thanks for the endorsement. i agree that there is lots that can be done
with usability yet, but we arent at the starting line anymore either :)

I hope I am not missing anything terribly obvious, I am willing to
document anything I find and perhaps submit another sample publication
once I get something that meets my needs.
<<

cool, looking forward to that

-gregor