lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gregor.rothf...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Lenya Integration with a Portal/Extranet?
Date Sat, 03 May 2003 20:59:45 GMT

Lenya is a fine CMS and something I would like to see my organization use.
We require a CMS to integrate with the extranet (authentication,
document/file management, * management...) and have the ability for a member
of the organization to edit/create pages only she/he has permission to
manage. This is a feature Red Hat CCM offers with the portal and CMS
products, though Lenya more matches our CMS requirements.
<<

michi also has experimental code to authenticate against LDAP, which may be
of interest for you.

the code is not yet ready for production, but LDAP integration is on the
roadmap..

-gregor