lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gregor.rothf...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Documentation for Creating New Publications
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 23:55:06 GMT
http://cvs.wyona.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/lenya/src/webapp/lenya/pubs/docs-new
/content/xdocs/docs/concepts/sitemaps.xml?rev=1.1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb
-markup

might help. im starting to document how the various sitemaps play
together. its still very empty though :)

the default pub is currently still a bit messy and maybe not the best
example to learn from, since it has cruft. the computerworld publication
should be ok to understand, its relatively simple.

let me know where you get stuck

-gregor