lenya-user mailing list archives

From Rahul <rahul.tha...@clear.net.nz>
Subject Re: Lenya web-app Startup error
Date Tue, 20 May 2003 19:02:24 GMT

The build.properties file contents for your reference. I am using absolute
paths except for "pubs.root.dir" and the note in the build.properties says
to use absolute path for "install.dir"
===========
build.properties
src.cocoon.dir=/build/cocoon/build/webapp
pubs.root.dirs=src/webapp/lenya/pubs
cache.dir=/tools/tomcat-4.1.24/work/Standalone/localhost/lenya
install.dir=/tools/tomcat-4.1.24/webapps/lenya
Anything else I need to set in here ?

:-)
rahul