lenya-dev mailing list archives

From florent andré <florent.andre-...@4sengines.com>
Subject Re: Release 2.1
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2013 19:25:36 GMT
Hi Rudolf,

I started the experience of maven migration [1].

In order to replace some ant target (mostly cocoon.xconf, and web.xml
patches) I transform an ant classes to a maven plugin.
This work pretty well, even if this was really done fast and so not
fully working (but modifications to get it done are no so bigs) (I
created some bugs in the bugtracker around that).

So, imo, migrating to maven is totally doable, but for sure will not be
ready for a sooner release (thanks for taking care of this ! ).

May we can says that the next release will be the last one with libs as
we are in a way of moving to maven ?

++

[1] https://github.com/florent-andre/lenya/tree/maven-migration