lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Rudolf Korhummel <rud...@korhummel.de>
Subject Re: Release 2.1
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2013 13:15:48 GMT
Hi Lenya Devs,

Does it mean that we have to remove all binary libraries before we can
do the new release ?
If yes:  Would it be good to use maven instead of ant ?
I'm not familiar with maven, but it seems to that it will take some
time to do it.
If we want to release soon, I think it would be good if we can move
this step to a later release.

WDYT

Rudolf