lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Schöpf <rainer.scho...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Error during login
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 19:43:46 GMT
Hi RIchard,

 > On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 11:37 AM, Rainer Schöpf <rainer.schoepf@gmx.net>wrote:
 >
 > > Has anybody seen this error message when trying to login to lenya:
 > >
 > > org.apache.lenya.ac.**AccessControlException: The session does not contain
 > > the identity!
 > >        at org.apache.lenya.ac.impl.**UserAuthenticator.**authenticate(**
 > > UserAuthenticator.java:79)
 > >
 > > Lenya 2.02 running under Tomcat 5.5.  This happens only rarely; I haven't
 > > been able to reproduce the error at will.
 > >
 > > Could it be a cache corruption?
 > >
 > >   Rainer
 > >

 > There is a race condition that kicks in occasionally. I think that's the
 > problem. I'm guessing it only happens after a restart?

No, it seems to happen occasionally if you go directly to some page in the
authoring area.  If it happens, it is persistent, ie. it happens again, even
after you restart your browser and go to the page you want to edit.

However, if you start from the lenya toplevel page, select a publication for
editing, login and go to the page you want to edit, it works fine.

I suspect that there is some invalid or timed out session object hanging around
and being reused, but I haven't been able to track this down.

  Rainer