lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Roethenbacher <froethenbac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: An Idea for a Lenya Plugin for Eclipse like Lepido - Please Suggest
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:27:06 GMT
Hi Andreas, Anish

That's right, I started a Lenya Eclipse plugin project a while ago.

You can get it from:

http://lenyaclipse.syabru.ch/update/

It supports importing a Lenya installation and creating new
publications based on that. Not sure how stable and mature it
is though as it's been a while since I actively maintained it.
But hey, I'm currently just using it in a project and it works
for my purposes.

I can certainly donate the code if there's some interest.
Give it a shot and let me know what you think.

Cheers, Felix