lenya-dev mailing list archives

From florent andré <florent.andre-...@4sengines.com>
Subject Re: Lenya Meeting 2011
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:26:48 GMT
Hi,

First, all my excuse for not follow the first proposal I done... a piece
of unpredictable, a lot of work and the so fast going time...

Thanks for you proposal Vik, but unfortunately I can't manage nothing
between the 10th august and 25th September... :(

Many good possibilities have to be discuss and code, and I would love to
attend such a meeting.

Cheers.