lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Lenya Wiki] Update of "Meeting2011" by Rudolf Korhummel
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 18:17:09 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Lenya Wiki" for change notification.

The "Meeting2011" page has been changed by Rudolf Korhummel:
http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/Meeting2011?action=diff&rev1=2&rev2=3

  I can offer a venue and free accommodation in Royal Leamington Spa to host a meeting.
  http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=leamington+spa&hl=en&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=16.711786,39.155273&z=13

- Maybe very short notice, but I propose the last week of August.
+ Maybe very short notice, but I propose the last week of August.
  }}}
+ {{{
+ Suits for:

-
+ Rudolf Korhummel
+ }}}
  Rudolph suggests:

  {{{
  What about a meeting in Freiburg between the 28. and 30. September?
- Room and building can be seen here:
+ Room and building can be seen here: http://www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/schulungszentrum/live/intern.html
+ }}}
+ {{{
+ Suits for:
+
+ Rudolf Korhummel
  }}}
  Thorsten suggests:

  {{{
- BTW
+ BTW http://barcampspain.com/
   if somebody is interesting to go "south to
  the border"
+ }}}
+ {{{
+ Suits for:
+
+ Rudolf Korhummel
  }}}
  == Topics ==
  Vik Tara - To discuss the moving of Lenya to a Cocoon3 base.