lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lenya Meeting 2011
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 10:25:08 GMT
On Tue, 2011-07-12 at 22:12 +0100, Vik Tara wrote:
> Hi Devs,
>
> I guess no one has really had much time to think about or discuss a
> meeting for this year.
>
> I can offer a venue and free accommodation in Royal Leamington Spa to
> host a meeting.
> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=leamington+spa&hl=en&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=16.711786,39.155273&z=13
>
> Maybe very short notice, but I propose the last week of August.

It would be very nice to have again a lenya meeting. I think I could
make it if there is interest to do it in the UK.

> I think it would be good to get together and discuss the possibilities
> of Cocoon 3...

I just wrote a mail to cocoon regarding c3. For lenya to be based on c3
we as community would need to migrate a couple of components to use c3.
Further using c3 we would need to completely review our architecture and
do a complete rewrite of all our avalon based components.

salu2

> Regards
>

> Vik

codeBusters S.L. - web based systems