lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Minimal sitemap for pub
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:09:26 GMT
Hi Thorsten,

Thorsten Scherler schrieb:
> I have a pub where I till now only added all functionality via modules
> and fallback implementation, meaning till now I do not have a sitemap in
> my pub since I extent from the default pub.
>
> Now I need to use the sitetree Module and with it I need to implement
> the match <map:match pattern="lenyabody-raw-*/*/*/*/*/*/**"/> to create
> my own aggregate of the site. Till now that is the only link that I
> need.
>
> However when I create a sitemap with only this link the pub fails since
> it is loosing the template sitemap.

are you mounting the parent publication sitemap at the end of your
custom sitemap?

<map:match pattern="**">
   <map:mount uri-prefix="" src="template-fallback://sitemap.xmap"/>
</map:match>

There are some issues with mounting sitemaps using the fallback
protocol, but IIRC I got this to work once :)

Good luck!

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO