lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Frovarp <rfrov...@apache.org>
Subject Past summer of code
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 14:25:27 GMT
I believe we had a student in the past via GSoC, right? Are they still
involved with the project? Google wants the following information from
the ASF, so the ASF admins are asking us these questions:

20. Of all the past students who worked with your FLOSS project as
part of GSoC, how many were granted Committer or equivalent status
during or after their GSoC participation?

21. Of all the past students who worked with your FLOSS project as
part of GSoC, how many are still actively contributing? You know what
constitutes an active contributor in your community, we don't.