lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Limit usecases to specific resource types
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 11:13:09 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to limit certain usecases to specific resource types to
enhance the user experience and reduce the complexity of my pub.

Back in the days we did that with menu.xsp, however the only module that
contains thus a page is the tinymc module. Further it is not working
there.

For example in my current pub I only want the option "create new xhtml
doc" ONLY when I am on a page with resource type "news". This way I can
control which documents the user can create and how they will be
displayed in the pub.

What is the preferred way to implement such condition in menu?

salu2

de la InformaciĆ³n, S.A.U. (SADESI)