lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Content filters
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:17:11 GMT
Hi all,

I need to implement some ContentFiltering widgets for a lenya
publication. The widgets are basically selects over certain MetaData
fields on specific resource types.

Our publication is focused on events of a certain region. You can add
events to certain categories and later on edit their content. This
events use meta data that allows filtering like place, start date, end
date, etc.

One specific widget is e.g. cities. The containing options are all
cities of the different events (the duplicates removed). Clicking on the
filter will result in a listing of all events for that city.

What is the preferred method in lenya to get all documents of a certain
resource type?

How can I control the caching of the this call, since I can use a cached
version of the listing until one of the documents get edit?

I will add the result of this thread to the working with documents
section.

salu2

de la InformaciĆ³n, S.A.U. (SADESI)