lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Minimal sitemap for pub
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 09:56:11 GMT
Hi all,

I have a pub where I till now only added all functionality via modules
and fallback implementation, meaning till now I do not have a sitemap in
my pub since I extent from the default pub.

Now I need to use the sitetree Module and with it I need to implement
the match <map:match pattern="lenyabody-raw-*/*/*/*/*/*/**"/> to create
my own aggregate of the site. Till now that is the only link that I
need.

However when I create a sitemap with only this link the pub fails since
it is loosing the template sitemap.

I read in
http://lenya.apache.org/docu20/reference/publications/publication-templating.html:
"...
If a sitemap is loaded from a template publication, it is very important
that the sitemap is completely fallback-enabled. Otherwise, the source
resolver will resolve sources relatively to the template sitemap instead
of using the overridden ones.

<!-- Enter the actual publication -->
<map:match pattern="*/**">
  <map:mount uri-prefix="{1}" src="{fallback:sitemap.xmap}"/>
</map:match>"

However implementing the above snippet actually does not bring back the matches of the "extended"
template sitemap.

What did I miss?

salu2

de la InformaciĆ³n, S.A.U. (SADESI)