lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Sitetree not loading in lenya.usecase=tab.overview
Date Sat, 11 Jul 2009 15:49:47 GMT
Hi all,

I have a weird problem that in the lenya.usecase=tab.overview the left
hand site tree is not loading. The only thing that it shows is "Default

The javascripts are loading good, but I can see in the log:

2009-07-11 17:14:46,106 [SocketListener0-8] ERROR sitemap.handled-errors
- No pipeline matched request: modules/sitetree/folder.gif
	at <map:mount> -
	at <map:mount> -

The problem exists for all languages.

I tried with the trunk and as well with 2.0.2. A collegue of mine uses
the same version but when I access his instance I can see the sitetree.

Somebody has seen this problem and can give me a hint?

´╗┐Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.at.apache.org>
Open Source <consulting, training and solutions>