lenya-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexander S. Sizemin" <sale...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: xmldiff module
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 20:22:38 GMT
Hi devs,
I'm not much experienced in the field of licencing,
so I have a question regarding a third-party code usage.

What I want to figure out is if there any way to use opensource non-ASF code
witin the Lenya module devlopment?
Particularly, one of such non-ASF licences is QPL v1.0 (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QPL).
I can't say there is a great need of using the particular solution, which is
under QPL,
but it's usage will give a much better outcome and will help to solve
problems more effectively,
that's why it is so desirable for me.

Thank you,
Alexander