lenya-dev mailing list archives

From "Abubakar Pasha" <abubakarpa...@hotmail.com>
Subject Question about BXE and Source Editor
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:00:32 GMT
Hi everyone,

I have a question related to Source Editor and BXE editor in Lenya.

When I open the following document with BXE and Source Editor, why do I get
validation errors?

When I open this document, I get the following errors:

attribute border is not supported
attribute width is not supported

I get such errors both in BXE and Source Editor. My question is why this
happens? Border and Width are 2 valid attributes of <table> tag arn't they?
What do I need to do in order to get rid of these errors? When I open such
document in Source Editor and try to save it, I get some RELAX NG exceptions
regarding the attributes.

Please advise.

Thanks,

AB