lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r413018 - /lenya/branches/revolution/1.3.x/test.txt
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006 10:55:22 GMT
El vie, 09-06-2006 a las 21:29 -0400, solprovider@apache.org escribió:
> On 6/9/06, Thorsten Scherler <thorsten@apache.org> wrote:
> > Please read
> > http://forrest.apache.org/contrib.html#cvshowto
> > and configure your svn client like described in
> > http://forrest.apache.org/contrib.html#ssh and
> > http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn
>
> That was why I did a test first.  I even managed to use the same
> filename as the documentation.  But the documentation does not specify
> how to fix Subversion on MSWindows.
>
> I am running:
> MSWindows98SE
> Subversion 1.2.0
> TortoiseSVN 1.1.7

Have a look as well at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-124
there you find a comment from Dave Brondsema.

You need to do what described in
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn where
~/.subversion/config equals %USERPROFILE%/Application
Data/Subversion/config in Windows.

> I assume TortoiseSVN uses Subversion for the transfers, and I need to
> configure Subversion to handle the newlines.  I downloaded:
>    http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt
> Changed the file's newlines to DOS format, and moved it to:
>    C:\Program Files\Subversion\config.ini
> Then I rebooted (because it is MSWindows and it needs to reboot after
> every keystroke), and committed a text file.
>
> Did it work?  If not, please tell me how to fix it.

No it did not. See above you need to modify (%USERPROFILE%/Application
Data/Subversion/config).

If it does work probably, one would see something like:
Propchange: PATH/TO/FILE
    svn:eol-style = native

> ==
> Is it possible to sign up for the commits ML for only the 1.3 branch?

No, but you may want to create your own private filter. Anyway all PMC
member and best as well committer should review all the svn commit
messages.

salu2

> solprovider

thorsten