lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [1.4] Checkout Screens
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:05:06 GMT
Michael Wechner wrote:

[...]

>>> What I don't understand is why each editor as another screen anyway ....
>>>
>>> Any idea why this is the case?
>>

>> The screen belongs to the usecase, each usecase can display it
>> as it likes. The error message is generated by AbstractUsecase.
>> The BXE screen lacks the cancel button, this should be easy to fix.
>

> btw, if you click on the cancel button, you will receive an ugly
> exception ;-)

Yes, I noticed that. Would you mind filing a bug?

> I think Kupu offers a very good screen, so I would suggest to reuse the
> Kupu screen
> for all other screens.

The problem is that the Kupu screen is not generic, because it only
checks for the current document. It won't work for usecases where
multiple sources are involved (e.g., moving a subtree).

I'd suggest to enhance the error handling in AbstractUsecase.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann
andreas.hartmann@wyona.com                     andreas@apache.org