lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: usecase-policies config path hardcoded within global-sitemap ...
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:12:52 GMT
Thorsten Scherler schrieb:
> El lun, 10-04-2006 a las 16:37 +0200, Michael Wechner escribió:
>> Michael Wechner wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I have noticed that within
>>>
>>> http://staging.ejo.ch/lenya/ejo/authoring/index.html
>>
>> sorry for this copy/paste error. It should read:
>>
>> src/webapp/global-sitemap.xmap
>>
>>> the
>>>
>>> <map:act type="resource-exists"
>>> src="lenya/pubs/{1}/config/ac/usecase-policies.xml">
>>>          <map:transform type="usecasemenu"/>
>>>        </map:act>
>>>
>>> is hardcoded instead being read from the ac.xconf
>>>
>>> I guess it would make sense to use an InputModule (e.g.
>>> XMLInputModule) for this, right?

IMO the check could be removed. I could imagine that the performance
gained by the action (if the file doesn't exist) is similar to the
performance lost by the existence check ...

> I am not sure but would
> ...src="fallback://lenya/config/ac/usecase-policies.xml">
> not do the trick?

No, the problem is, like Michi mentioned, that the config
file is accessed directly and not via the API. Only the
UsecaseAuthorizer may know where the policies are stored.

-- Andreas