lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject local.ac.xconf
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 21:45:38 GMT
Hi

I have changed the build process such that one can define a
local.ac.xconf in order
to overwrite more easily the configuration of where policies, passwd,
usecase-policies.xconf
are located, resp. outsource them from the source.

One class was hardcoding the location of usecase-policies, but I have
fixed and it should be fine
now, whereas within the global-sitempa.xmap it's still hardcoded and I
am not sure if this is
actually still needed. Will try to take a closer look next week.

Please let me know in case you encounter problems.

Thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner