lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: questions concerning publication templating in 1.4
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 13:33:31 GMT
El mar, 03-01-2006 a las 14:11 +0100, Andreas Hartmann escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > I just did an site update
>
> Cool! Did you change something, or find the cause of the problems?

Yeah, I used 0.8-dev to deploy and had to activate a couple of plugins
in forrest.properties. I reckon you used 0.7 and our forrest.properties
was from 0.6, so I updated it. That was the reason why e.g. the
changes.html was not generated.

I still have a couple of broken-links but I guess is better to have some
broken links and the content up-to-date then everything working from
half a year ago. I will later on post them to this list to figure out
why they are broken.

I will ask on forrest whether we can include our docu branch in the
forrest bot deploy, this way we "only" have to edit the xdocs and commit
them, the rest would do the forrestbot for us.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"