lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: careful with checking in java files..
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:04:56 GMT
On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 11:40 -0500, Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>
> >> (and also set svn:keywords and svn:eol-style for the new files)
> >
> > Is there some documentation how this is done?
> > Unfortunately, the Subclipse plugin doesn't work for me.
>
> svn propset svn:keywords Id *.java
> svn propset svn:eol-style native *.java
>
> you can also edit your subversion config file to add these automatically
> for new files with a certain extension.

Hi all,

Forrest had the same or similar issues after the conversion to SVN from
CVS.  This may be helpful to you as well:

        http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-124 (SVN Config tweaks)

In particular, this comment gives a pretty complete configuration for
automatically setting properties.  There may be additional file types in
Lenya that need to be accounted for, but this is a start anyway. :)

        http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-124#action_11019

--
Rick Tessner
rick at apache dot org