lenya-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: some Lenya pages still in Cocoon Wiki
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 02:34:06 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> We are cleaning up the Cocoon Wiki after the migration.
> There are a number of Lenya pages and some Wyona pages.
>
> Would someone please search our Wiki for "Lenya" and
> help to clean it up, move relevant stuff to the Lenya Wiki.
>
> Some pages are listed at:
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/DeleteMe
>
> We are also recovering the old attachments:
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/MissingAttachments

I have recovered the old attachments and moved the relevant
ones to the Lenya Wiki. There was some vandalism and junk
which i deleted.

Also restored a missing page GETLenya.

Also moved the other Lenya-related pages to the Lenya Wiki.

If there are any pages that you would like to be deleted
then let us know and we will do it behind-the-scenes.

--
David Crossley