lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] remove the oscom publication
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:13:21 GMT
Michael Wechner wrote:

[...]

> I am also -1 for the items I stated before I went on vacation.
> Another item I have forgotten is that the OSCOM pub is using the sitemap
> access controlling.

Yes, but this is not deprecated, is it?

[...]

> But I think it's important that we don't fall into the trap of
> "publication ownership", by which I mean that we should all contribute
> to all sample publications, because else it really doesn't make sense
> to keep OSCOM pub within the CVS (the same is true for the other
> publications ;-)

Gregor already asked if I was prepared to maintain OSCOM.
So, do we all feel responsible for all publications? I have
to admit that I wouldn't like to maintain deprecated code.
When everything is up to date, I will change things in
OSCOM as well if they have to be changed in all publications.

-- Andreas