lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject [RFP] Repository requirements
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 13:03:21 GMT
Hi Lenya developers,

on the cocoon-dev mailing list there is a thread
about converging the repository concept in Cocoon:

The basic idea is to define a repository API for Cocoon,
at a more application-oriented level than, e.g., JCR.
The API could be implemented for instance by a wrapper
around JCR.

Stefano invited the Lenya community to collect our
ideas and requirements regarding the repository
functionality. IMO we should seize this opportunity
to influence this development and to increase the
cooperation with the Cocoon community.

The question is whether we should discuss this here
or on cocoon-dev (I think the latter makes more sense).

-- Andreas