lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Common Layout and appropriate CSS (missing?)
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 07:08:40 GMT
Michael Wechner wrote:

> To me it  seems that it actually can't work, because there doesn't seem
> to be any pipeline
> which would be able to deliver /lenya/css/default.css.

Which is absolutely correct, as the file /lenya/css/default.css should
never be requested.

It has to be /lenya/lenya/css/default.css. The first /lenya (the context
prefix) was passed as a parameter from the sitemap to the stylesheet but
got lost. So the URI was wrong, not the delivering of the CSS file.

> I guess the reason that it works on Andreas' computer might be because
> of a caching "problem".

No, we found out that it has to do with the hyphen in the XSLT
parameter.

> It seems to me that the prefix "css" was interpreted as a publication
> prefix and therefore can't work.
> Well, I have added a pipeline to the top level sitemap and now it seems
> to work.

Thanks for your efforts ...
Sorry that the "real" correction came too late (it was hard to trace the
problem).

Andreas