lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Common Layout and appropriate CSS (missing?)
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 17:35:58 GMT
Jann Forrer wrote:

> Hi
>
> I had similar problem on Friday. I made a cvs update some days ago. After
> that the appropriate css (default.css) for the site
> http://localhost:8080/lenya
> was missing. The same was true for all publication sites e.g.
> http://zilnxgc.unizh.ch:8080/lenya/default/introduction.html
>
> The problem was the parameter context-prefix defined within the resource
> section of the main sitemap. I was trying to print out its value within
> the xslt but the parameter has no value i.e. the prefix was missing. I tried
> this and that but after changing the parameter name to contextprefix the
> layout was correct again (i.e. the css was found). However, I did not know
> the reason for that yet!

This is very strange. Actually, the correct parameter name is
context-prefix:

<map:transform src="lenya/xslt/util/page2xhtml.xsl">
   <map:parameter name="context-prefix"
            value="{request:contextPath}"/>
</map:transform>

<xsl:param name="context-prefix"/>

The correct URI for the CSS is
{context-prefix}/lenya/css/default.css,
i.e. usually /lenya/lenya/css/default.css.

It runs on my machine, even with a clean checkout.
Maybe someone who experiences the problem can try to trace it?

Andreas