lenya-dev mailing list archives

From "Mehmet Birgi" <m...@birgi.ch>
Subject RE: DefaultSiteTreeTestCase FAILS
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 10:29:04 GMT
Michael wrote:

> Dear Devs
>
> The DefaultSiteTreeTestCase fails. Any clue?
>
> Maybe we should setup a crontab to run the tests every couple of
> hours.
>
> Thoughts?

Maybe once every 24 hrs, a la Gump. I think that Gump Integration should be
a goal too.

but imho the most important thing is that all devs do a full regression test
before checking in any major modifications, as a best practice. one *does*
get used to it, and it makes life a lot more agreable :-)

memo

> Thanks
>
> Michi

---