lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Vaterlaus <mvaterl...@mus.ch>
Subject Re: Sprint [was: Deprecation]
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2003 15:17:23 GMT
Hi all,

sorry for the late response, but I'm on holiday and enjoying the
off-line life ;-)

Am Samstag, 07.06.03 um 15:28 Uhr schrieb Gregor J. Rothfuss:

> What about:
>
> Date:     Friday, June 27th, 9 am
> Location: University of Zurich, Switzerland (well, we need to ask;-)
> <<
>
> i would prefer saturday since i work on friday.

+1 for me too. However, not being a programmer, I'd like to dig a bit
deeper in Lenya and meet some of you guys. Therefore, I think my
preference isn't uttermost important but it would be glad, if I could
make it to the event.

> also it may
> make more sense to do it at wyona where we have infrastructure
> readily available.

If there is no possibility to get a room at Uni or ETH, I could check
two other opportunities (spacious rooms w/ beamer and educational
infrastructure; no idea of availability and or costs) here in zurich.
Just let me know if there is such a need.

Markus