lenya-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <mi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sprint [was: Deprecation]
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2003 23:34:01 GMT
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

>What about:
>
>Date:     Friday, June 27th, 9 am
>Location: University of Zurich, Switzerland (well, we need to ask;-)
><<
>
>i would prefer saturday since i work on friday.

agreed

> also it may
>make more sense to do it at wyona where we have infrastructure
>readily available.

Well, I don't think it's much fun to do it at Wyona, because it reminds
me too much of the usual work.

I have been talking with the people of the University of Zurich and it
seems that it would be ok with them
(although not really confirmed yet), but on a Saturday it might not be
possible to do it there. But I will ask again.
Another possibility is ETH (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology),
because the library is open on Saturday,
so other "rooms" might be accessible too.

Thanks

Michael