lenya-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Koberg" <...@koberg.com>
Subject RE: Common Layout and appropriate CSS (missing?)
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:40:05 GMT
Hi,

There are no problems with "-" in xsl params (or variables, template names,
etc..).

I do remember a long time ago there was a problem in XSLTC(and Resin's
compiled XSLT) that used the same name in the generated java code and
obviously you cannot have a java (or javascript) variable like 'my-var'

I haven't used XSLTC for a while, so I don't know if the bug has been
reintroduced??

That being said, I standardized on using underscores instead of
dashes/minus-signs because of java/javascript code generation issues.

Best,
-Rob